Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I was on live TV yesterday....

Just a quick post to say that yesterday I was on a very popular live TV show here in the Philippines. If you can google the show you might find a posting online, don't wait too long since they take them down after a few days. I held a sign that said "Hello to South Carolina, USA - Go Gamecocks", also got to pretend to play and electric guitar and rock out for the show....
It's Showtime June 12, 2012 - Philippines TV show - ABS-CBN Network.
I am in Part 1 about 11 minutes in and I am in Part two about 3 min. in.
What an experience! I got text messages from people all over the Philippines while the show was going on asking "Is that you on TV now??" Since yesterday was a holiday, Philippine Independence Day, a lot of folks were home and watched TV...more to come - The Philippine slogan is certainly true - It's More Fun in the Philippines..hope you can find the TV clip and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment