Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My birthday, Ala Eh Festival, Field day and holidays!

Float at Ala Eh

One of many costumed dancers at Ala Eh




Sample Field day demo

Ala Eh in Calaca Batangas

Ibaan Central School Teacher's Christmas gang

Outrigger of banca boat that took us to Mindoro

More Mindoro

From top of the mountain Mindoro

Christmas eve in an unfinished location on top of Mindoro

Yes I can carry my own pack!

Locals along the way

Muddy volunteers

The view from top of the mountain in Mindoro was breath taking

Yep, it was really really muddy walking the mountain in Mindoro

Boat landing view of White Beach Mindoro

Rocky beach Mindoro

Ocean Park Manila with great Filipino friends

Star City Manila haunted house!

Violet wearing Happy New Year bunch!

Awesome PCV on Mindoro
La Virginia Resort - overlooking Taal Lake, my birthday treat from the school!

Happy Birthday from Grade 1

Wonderful teachers who came to La Virginia for my birthday

Amy is taught how to cook rice the Filipino way - my new kitchen!
As promised photos, how could I have forgotten my birthday!!!! and the Ala Eh Festival of Batangas!!

Ibaan with mosquito net clothing Ala Eh Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment